Monday, June 30, 2008

Things to Do

My husband used to laugh at my for making so many "To Do" lists. He even got me a PDA so that I could waste less paper with lists. I love my PDA. I still make lots of paper lists....This one is from LindyLoo....

What are five things on your to-do list for today?


1) Write some thank yous
2) Read a good book....for work (ha, ha! - no, really)
3) Do the cat litter - yuck.
4) Look for a new front door - no accidents, just want a new one.
5) Get a fresh pineapple from BJ's - sorry, but this is one food I won't give up just be a locavore!

What are five snacks you enjoy?

1) A banana
2) Almond butter on a spoon
3) my homemade trail mix
4) A Cliff Bar (organic and vegan!)
5) A banana (I've been addicted since babyhood)

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1) Give lots of money to environmental lobbyists - why not beat the oil companies at their own game?
2) Pay off all my debt and my family's debts
3) Start my own farm sanctuary
4) Travel the world with my husband
5) Give money to start after-school clubs and libraries for kids and teens in urban areas

What are five of your bad habits?

1) Correcting people's grammar (actually, just my husband's- sorry!)
2) Breaking things (I rush too much!)
3) Hurting myself (see number 2) - I hit my head on a bathroom stall door, sliced open my hand with a serrated knife, and dropped a heavy chair on my foot all in one week.
4) Interrupting people with what I think they're going to say
5) Being too hard on myself for all these bad habits!

What are five places where you have lived?

1) Massachusetts
2) Tennessee
3) Virginia
4) New Jersey
5) Paris and London and Sydney (ok, it was only for vacations, but doesn't it sound good?)

What are five jobs you’ve had?

1) firefighters' retail store (I know more about fires than I ever thought possible!)
2) camp counselor (the best, most underpaid job ever!)
3) bookstore/convenient store (I sold mostly cigarettes and newspapers)
4) waitress/ hostess (I sucked)
5) teacher and librarian! - yay!

Tag! You're it if you ...

1) Got a tattoo because you really wanted one, not just because it's now cool
2) Really do love tofu
3) Believe that animals and the earth do not belong to us
4) Believe that global warming is real, and if not, believe that we should just stop polluting - geez!
5) Love Moby or Kaki King

Just copy this survey into your blog if you meet any of the above criteria, and don't forget to link back to mine. Oh, and read the previous post for my real food adventures this week!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I love these survey things - so fun to read about others! :0)